New Student Enrollment Event
- Start09:15 AM - Sep 28 2018
- End03:30 PM - Sep 28 2018
- 1845 East Franklin Ave, Minneapolis MN 55404
Join fellow new Takoda Institute students and learn everything you need to know to succeed!
This event is for newly enrolled Takoda Institute students, and students who are interested in Takoda Institute and wish to enroll.
- Please plan on being in attendance all day
- We will start on time. Please do not be late.
- Sign in at the front desk when you arrive and then head to room 5C
- Light Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- If you have not TABE’d yet (entrance exam) you will need to book a time with Steph Nick
- If you have not turned in a copy of your social security card or Driver’s License, this is an
The agenda is as follows:
9:15 a.m. Check-In; room 5BC
9:30 a.m. Welcome and Smudge
9:35 a.m. Icebreaker
9:45 a.m. Enrollment Agreement
10:30 a.m. Tour
10:45 a.m. Pictures for ID’s
10:45 a.m. Break
11:00 a.m. Program Breakout; room 3 (PSS), 2 (DOP), 9 (CSS)
11:30 a.m. Lunch and Additional Admission Paperwork ; room 5BC
12:00 p.m. 10 Things You Need to Know; room 6
12:45 p.m. Log-In and O*Net; room 4
1:15 p.m. Break
1:30 p.m. Sexual Assault and Violence Prevention; room 5BC
2:30 p.m. It’s your Career; room 5BC
2:50 p.m. What’s the Policy?; room 5BC
3:15 p.m. Q & A, ID’s, Schedules, Acceptance Letters; room 5BC
3:30 p.m. Survey and Goodbye
Attendance is MANDATORY for all incoming students.